Acorn Cookies . . . you may want to squirrel some of these away for fall!


Wish I could take credit for this idea! I found it on several blogs and on Pinterest but I don’t know where it originated. I do think it is quite unique and worth a try. Seem like there are several ideas for putting the “acorns” together but I’m including what I think is the easiest version. Of course, I could have made my own mini cookie but as you can see, I opted for easy.

Acorn Cookies
Chocolate chips for melting (or use some of the mini chocolate chips called for in the recipe)
Nutter Butter Bites® (mini cookies)
Hershey's Kisses®
Mini chocolate chips
Ingredients are assembled.
1.  Melt some chocolate chips to serve as the "glue" for holding the "acorns" together.
2.  Dip a Hershey's Kiss® in the melted chocolate (or use a small paintbrush) and stick to one side of the cookie.
3.  Dip a mini chocolate chip into the melted chocolate and stick it to the other side of the cookie (it should be centered).
Aren't they cute!
Recipe without photos . . .
Acorn Cookies
Chocolate chips for melting (or use some of the mini chocolate chips called for in the recipe)
Nutter Butter Bites® (mini cookies)
Hershey's Kisses®
Mini chocolate chips

1.  Melt some chocolate chips to serve as the "glue" for holding the "acorns" together.
2.  Dip a Hershey's Kiss® in the melted chocolate (or use a small paint brush)  and stick to one side of the cookie (it should be centered).
3.  Dip a mini chocolate chip into the melted chocolate and stick it to the other side of the cookie (it should be centered).

No comments:

Post a Comment