Refrigerated pizza dough
Coarsely ground black pepper
Fresh thyme leaves
- Remove pizza dough from refrigerator and let set until it comes to room temperature.
- Spray a pan (size depends on amount of dough you are using) with pan release.
- Sprinkle pan with a light layer of cornmeal.
- Pat dough into pan, stretching slightly if needed.
- Use your fingertips and press all over surface of dough creating dimples
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh thyme leaves.
- Bake in a 375° oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place focaccia on cooling rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.