Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing

After finding several copycat recipes, I settled on this one. Once made, I thought the taste was good but I wasn't sure how close it was the the original Olive Garden dressing. Consequently, I did not mention the name of the dressing to Barry . . . but he took a bite of salad and said, "This is like the Olive Garden's salad." 
I added olives, pepperoncini pepper, tomatoes, thinly sliced red onions, black olives, Parmesan cheese Romaine lettuce -- just like at the Olive Garden . . . but I used pumpkin seeds instead of croutons.

Olive Garden Salad Dressing 
Refrigerate for up to 10 days.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup white vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (I used about 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley as I had it on hand)
1 tablespoon lemon juice.

Combine all the ingredients in a blender until well mixer.


No comments:

Post a Comment