Following the theme of our Simple Supper Salad Platter almost no-cook meal-in-one, I prepared a no-bake dessert:
Berry-Delicious Fruit Salad
Chocolate mint, chopped
Squeeze or two of fresh lemon
Several splashes of The Tasteful Olive's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
Sprinkling of granulated sugar, if desired
Sprig of chocolate mint for garnish
Honey-infused Greek yogurt, if desired
- Add sliced strawberries and blueberries to a bowl or dish
- Add chopped chocolate mint and a squeeze or two of fresh lemon
- Douse with several splashes of The Tasteful Olive's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar.
- Taste and add some sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, allowing flavors to blend.
- Garnish with a sprig of chocolate mint.
- Serve with honey-infused Greek yogurt if desired.
Composed Bean Salad (pictured below) is another recipe inspired by the May/June 2015 issue of Eating Well magazine . . .